- PaPE 2019 (Phonetics and Phonology in Europe) at the University of Salento, IT, 17-19 June 2019.
- ICLaVE 2019, Fryske Akademy, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, 26-28 June.
- ICPhS 2019 (the International Congress of Speech Sciences) at the University of Melbourne, AUS. 5-9 August 2019.
- RUSE 2019 (Representations, Usage and Social Embedding in Language Change) at the University of Manchester, 20-21 August 2019.
- New Sounds 2019 (The 9th International Symposium on the Acquisition of Second Language Speech) at Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, 30th August-1st September.
- UKLVC 2019 (UK Language Variation and Change), Queen Mary and UCL, 3-5 September 2019.
- Interspeech 2019 at the University of Graz, Austria, 15-19 September 2019.
- ExApp 2019 (Experimental Approaches to Perception and Production of Language Variation), University of Münster, 26-28 September.
- 4th Workshop on Sound Change, University of Salamanca, 18 October, 2019. Note that this is a free event 🙂